TVN 0.00% 4.9¢ tivan limited

For what it's worth (not much), I've voted yes to all,...

1. 1,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    For what it's worth (not much), I've voted yes to all, except:

Removal of Paul Burton - Against. I think we need a refresh, but would much prefer this to happen amicably. I'm not convinced that the change requires a complete board spill, and as much as I want to see Grant involved in the transition to a new team, I don't believe it's in the best interest of the company to hand complete control over to a completely new leader representing a minority shareholding.

Removal of other... (Elizabeth Henson) - Abstain. Again it's about control. I don't see any of the rationale for removing JE & PB applying to the new appointee, and I don't see why total control is a requirement now when it wasn't only a few weeks ago, and no attempt to install a board member has failed (there has been none).

This project has been 15 or so years in the making, I don't see the reason for a panicked spill. I say panicked because we didn't hear about this action until 5 weeks ago, and in 20 days will decide to remove the managing director, CEO and chair to be replaced by a team who only has publicly-available knowledge of the project, and only bought in recently (not including the Browns etc. who are in support).

I'm very excited about Grant joining, his dedication to the NT and TNG, and his thorough communications. Thanks Grant!! I'd prefer to have new directors appointed, and spend even 12 months transitioning, keeping the knowledge and experience that PB has, than start again with a brand new team.

I expect all resolutions will pass and I won't lose sleep about the ones I don't support.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $12.89K 263.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 287637 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 390272 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.