TVN 0.00% 4.6¢ tivan limited

TNG Change of Management | Update 25, page-99

1. 1,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 574
    Morry,
    Understand your reasoning but have to disagree.

P.B. If you refer to my earlier posts you will see that I thought it would be preferable for him to remain. However these recent revelations have shocked me. It was very clear to me that the reason for leaving TRT was so that he could concentrate 100% on TNG. What a sick joke that is now. Credibility zero.
    E.H. A blatantly opportunistic appointment to win over those wavering. Also for her to accept a Board position at this critical juncture makes me question her suitability .

Panic. I do not regard this as panicking ; I see this as simmering discontent from the last 249D by th
    e Browns. The issues of delays etc have persisted since then with neglible improvement.

The Change Team. I presume S.M will stay on and G.W and A,R are very capable and experienced in the corporate sector. The task of bringing the ship back on an even keel can be overstated. The appointment of a highly qualified CEO who will most probably come from the mining space will not take long to find his feet.

Finally Ithink we may very well be surprised and pleased with the way the large corporates vote. I cannot imagine that this action has been undertaken without some direct or indirect communication regarding the intentions of the Change Team.
    After years of frustration I am excited to think we will be entering a new exciting chapter with TNG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.