TVN 0.00% 5.3¢ tivan limited

PB as CEO and a over compliant Board has changed chairman twice...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    PB as CEO and a over compliant Board has changed chairman twice to save PB's skin plus mass 20% dilution of shares to Vinson the only reason he saved himself last time

PB as CEO is responsible for the strategy and decisions of the company - he has failed to deliver for years and years and resulting in much unnecessary dilution, while still drawing a overly high salary and amazing get awarded performance shares for non performance

To me PB is a mineral exploration manager not a CEO - we spent years and years doing environmental studies and assessments, when clearly for such an important project it should have been clear that the Northern Territories did not want to TNG to develop the processing plant in Darwin

PB should have go directly involved and much earlier and saved years and significant funds trying to get environmental approval for something it appears that the NTA simply did not want to approved even though they had provided the land

TIME FOR A CHANGE

This is ultimately a A$1 to 1.50 share price if they can get the mine and processing moving

Unfortunately with PB's other projects more mineral exploration (his original career and pouring money into lithium hydrogen and Vanadium Batteries without any financial plan that will delivery profits for shareholders

We know the Vanadium/Titanium and iron fines mine is going to be a very profitable project TNG should focus exclusively on this and pay a return to its long suffering shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $10.86K 203.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 396505 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.19 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ 130171
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.