TVN 4.00% 4.8¢ tivan limited

Thank you very much for your really great post….. you spoke to...

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    Thank you very much for your really great post….. you spoke to me and many others from the soul….

I think it's great that many long-term share holders who were otherwise not active are currently getting in touch. we woke up from a long hibernation....of course it clearly shows me how deep the frustration was... and how big the hope is that everything will finally get better under GW.

I had my last post about TNG on HC before this campaign in 2012 …. I have been silent for ten years, but if I were silent now, I would never forgive myself

.... I had never heard of a 249D before and didn't even know what it was.... then it took me three days to even understand what was happening here, at first I thought it was some crazy TNG story again...

but the more I understood about the whole process, my interest grew and I started researching 16 hours a day the past few weeks... even got on the phone with a friend on Wall Street New York..I have researched through many sources.

and the more I've learned about G.W. the more I have become committed to him here, I have absolute confidence in him both as a person and as a future CEO...

Grant Wilson deserves to be fought for him... that's why I got back here after ten years... and I think Andy you felt the same way....and many others too…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.