TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

Hi all. Perhaps a different perspective on TNG chartwise. Below...

1. 77 Posts.
    Hi all. Perhaps a different perspective on TNG chartwise. Below is a weekly chart showing the Average Directional Movement set to 14 weeks. If you follow the ADX rules it shows (as per my comments) where to buy and where to sell. Anytime ADX (white) moves up thru a falling -DX (red) in the 15/25 window this is a very good buy signal. As to selling, when ADX (white) flattens and falls then that is a sell signal - and going by the chart below this did not occur for several months. I wish I had paid a lot more attention to the ADX system in the past because the signals are quite definitive. You can also use the daily ADX chart (set to 14 days) but of course there is more noise, however it was pretty clear that using the daily chart alone you could have got an early entry at 5.0 cents on 18th March, and depending on how you arranged your stop losses you could have made an easy 4 bagger in under 4 months. Naturally you need to use volume and price fluctuations as well to make decisions, but depending on how you trade I would say that even forgetting about ADX, the two long bars down in the third and fourth weeks of July was a clear signal of correction and a pretty good time to sell. I guess it is easy to scream "hindsight!!" but the only way to learn how to trade in the future is to study the past. Perhaps you might have only made a three bagger instead of four - but I trust no one would complain, or if they did they are deluded!

Good luck punters and be careful.
    Last edited by gregga: 25/10/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $99.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $22.27K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114864 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 60110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.