TVN 0.89% 5.7¢ tivan limited

I voted against all resolutions bar the 10% placement.I have...

1. 449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    I voted against all resolutions bar the 10% placement.

I have gone along to these AGM's (bar last year) and heard the excuses year in, year out for inaction, lack of progress and mistakes (some of which in my view is a lack of competence and foresight to "read the play" like years spent on the Environmental Study for Darwin only to get the gate slammed "out of the blue" as a prime example)

There will be shareholders who say "we cant do this without Paul", "SMS might go", "don't upset the apple cart when we are so close now" and "just be patient" etc....While I accept all this is said in good faith, its based on fears, not fact. We have given Management these benefits of doubt for far too long.

John Elkington... , You are the Chair...Its time to straighten your team up, establish meaningful KPI's / timeframes to deliver and hold the Board and senior management accountable to those. If they don't met them, they need to be moved on... We don't hear enough from you on this front!

So Shareholders use your votes to send a message that "enough is enough.... Its time to deliver!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.