TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

I received a response to an email to the Hon Nicole Manison MLA,...

1. 449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    I received a response to an email to the Hon Nicole Manison MLA, Minister for Mining and Industry, via the CEO of Dept of Industry Tourism and Trade in relation to the TNG Mount Peake Project where I asked for an update indicating the approval process has bogged down a fantastic opportunity for the NT to create ongoing revenues for 40+ years creating 1000's of jobs, new technology opportunities in TIVAN and Hydrogen and Indigenous engagement opportunities for training and employment and asking what was being done to expedite the approvals on the back of both the Commonwealth and Territory Govt's awarding major project status...

Without going into detail, his response letter was, I feel positive and I particularly noted comments around the work that had gone into the planning and his confidence that positive progress towards approval is being achieved.

One thing we learnt in our business and then my (short life) as a public servant is they tire quickly to constantly responding to such requests, particularly if the requests go through their Minister (bosses). The Minister gets nervous and tired of them and starts asking questions of the CEO or Director (whose already tired of replying to requests in the first place)

I suggest if people want to do something positive to support TNG approvals and raise its profile, importance and priority in the minds of the decision makers, you craft a short polite and positive email to the Hon Nicole Manison MLA, Minister for Mining and Industry outlining the positives of the project and asking for a reply on timeframes, approvals etc.

It took two mins to find an email address and write the request...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $22.27K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114864 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 60110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.