TVN 3.39% 5.7¢ tivan limited

TNG forum for considered and general comments, page-464

1. 4,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3053
    Once the EIS process is complete this should change. I think that the unpredictability of the public submission period includes the need for the company to rest on the 'factual/reality based' work it has already done.
    We've seen how Social media can change sentiment on a dime - one of the guys at work has been live commenting on Elon Musk, SNL, Bit/Doge/Shiba crypto currency - so much runs on rumor & innuendo.
    - The ABC article & video also was timed such that it did elicit a social media reaction (not a positive one) during this time.

I think there is an element of caution at the moment for this reason. 18th May is the day pencilled into my calendar as the one to watch.

And do Agree they have to do better engaging people's imaginations of what this company could be - because they have the potential to be a pioneer in a lot of areas if they sell the story well.
    I can see it & I guarantee many on the TNG team can also, but how many outside of this, including some long time holders, would fully appreciate just how bright the future could be with the technologies they've talked about developing in partnership with SMS?
    Last edited by Propunter2: 14/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.002(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $98.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.7¢ $60.52K 1.032M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 655737 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 8153 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.