TVN 3.39% 5.7¢ tivan limited

TNG forum for considered and general comments, page-466

1. 4,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3053
    No, I don't work for them.
    My interest is as much an investment in TNG as a company I believe will make a profit, but equally if not more as a leader in introducing & making that profit with process technologies that change the conventional wisdom.
    TIVAN is but one of these.
    So although I don't work for them, if the EIS is followed by raising finance & a positive FID, I can't think of anywhere else I'd rather work. Because they are starting from scratch, unencumbered by legacy technologies, processes, systems, procedures & can chart their own future.

The undercurrent of change headed the way of the Australian & international mining industry is hard to ignore - I've mentioned before that I follow Simon Moores on Twitter who has been tracking battery megafactories & has the count at 208. With the Electric cars we get an enormous shift in the commodities which Australia will produce. Demand for Coal/Oil/Gas eventually replaced by demand for battery grade/critical minerals - the obvious ones - Lithium, Nickel, Cobalt, Copper, even Gold as well as the not so obvious ones Tin, Vanadium, Graphite.

If there has been any failure on my part it has been seriously underestimating what it would take to get the project to this point. As with my comment on Social media & crypto, the same could be said about spec stocks on the ASX. But TNG really are close to getting over the line.

I'm not sure on the rules of cross promoting, but this is from another company published today & demonstrates perfectly just what's involved. 6 years of watching it unfold in real time means it's something I know well enough that a list like this below is recited from memory in the correct order.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3180/3180132-cea1f36c14c0ed691fe4eda431e01491.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.002(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $98.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.7¢ $60.52K 1.032M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 655737 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 8153 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.