TVN 2.08% 4.7¢ tivan limited

Good morning allI thought I would share a conversation with one...

1. 772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Good morning all

I thought I would share a conversation with one of my clients yesterday.

I run an IT business on the GC and one of my clients is a property developer. He was talking about ( and has been for a while) about off grid developments in the south pacific.
    He develops communities in Fiji especially and has a direct line to the housing minister & prime minister of Fiji and speaks to them on a very regular basis. I have been discussing the options of off grid VRFB and introduced him to TNG about a year ago.
    We broke down where TNG are at at the moment regarding progress and the establishment of TNG Energy. He was quite taken back with the value add that VRFB could have on how he approaches developments in the future as he has had ( and I have witnessed ) conversations regarding green energy in the South Pacific with the ministers. Fiji are looking for and the prime minister is especially keen to implement green energy to his country.
    The crux is that he is going to contact TNG directly and will be in Perth in a week or so and will try to organize a meeting with TNG to discuss the possible implementation of an off grid solar of wind array coupled with VRBFs. I thought it would be a great way to showcase TNG's vanadium and THG's energy arm to the world and what TNG will be capable of.
    We sat down and watched the ********* interview with SMS involved and he is going to also ( and was very impressed) with using Hydrogen in the refinery process and being a carbon neutral refinery to the prime minister as he said he would be very impressed with what TNG is hoping ( and in my eyes, will achieve)

I know that all this is a few years away from realization but I hope that TNG will take him seriously. I will report back with any news that may be forthcoming on the meetings.

Just thought I would share as I value most of the posters here and the knowledge they pass on to me.

Cheers
    HDD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.