TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Your statement is factually incorrect. You’ve seen what you...

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578

Your statement is factually incorrect. You’ve seen what you want to see and haven’t read the sentence as it has been structured or understood the difference between downstream processing plant and beneficiation plant .

TNG has opened discussions with SMS to revise and optimise the model for the delivery of the Mt. Peake Project, whereby SMS will:

1. Continue to provide all downstream processing plant (ie. TIVAN plant), production and product guarantees; and
    2. Accept local Australian engineering and construction companies to be engaged for the beneficiation plant.

To be clear:

Downstream processing facility = TIVAN plant

Beneficiation plant = mine site concentrator

SMS were to provide a fixed price EPC for both. They are now allowing local construction of mine site concentrator meaning there won’t be an EPC on that portion.

No where does it indicate SMS is not longer EPC for TIVAN plant. (1.) above actually indicates the exact opposite - SMS are committed to providing guarantees. Why on earth are they taking all the risk in TIVAN for nothing? TIVAN component of the CAPEX will be funded from Germany (Kfw), will be manufactured in Germany, shipped from Germany and assembled in Australia. It says the existing financiers (ie. KFW) have no issue with this structure. Gee…I wonder why….because TIVAN is being manufactured in Germany

Why continue to jump on here with this rubbish? Your Chairman at TMT, Michael Fry, not only never delivered a promised project, but destroyed total shareholder wealth in his time at CEL.ASX. I know as I was a top 5 shareholder and it wasn’t until he was booted and the company focused on copper in South America has the share price turned around. CEL now trades at ~$0.30 and I’ve only just made back what Michael Fry destroyed. Do you see me on the TMT thread telling shareholders this. Move on…………

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $42.78K 581.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 142943 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 48000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.