TVN 1.47% 6.7¢ tivan limited

Sometimes we need to look at the glass half full I guess (...

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Sometimes we need to look at the glass half full I guess ( myself included ) and remember TNG is still one of the most advanced Vanadium Projects Globally !

And our projects NPV and disruptive technology that is already gaining heavy weights attention ( Tod Corp and this is only the START of potential I think many more will sign up and as PB said we will be a tech company making a killing on lic fees and royalties ) also our offtake partners and development partners involved.

No doubt the sp is ridiculous and many are in red like myself however bisides a delay with clc sign off nothing has changed since our sp was at 19c not long ago....

I bet all shareholders are extremely angry with the sp myself included but I guess as someone said complaining and calling co wont do anything our role is to support the co if you believe in the co and pb and the vanadium market and future and hopefully we all should be rewarded shortly because we really are at the final stage after a long road only:

clc agreement
    mining licence
    ti offtake
    finance

The appointment of the contracts manager is a extremely positive message for me that the above is on paper and we need someone to finalise and overlook it all..

Hope I am.right.I am.no pro by any means.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $110.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $49.12K 721.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 220052 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 98020 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.