TVN 1.89% 5.4¢ tivan limited

TNG LOVES A DEAL

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 931
    In the interest of transparency the last few days has seen some amazing manoeuvres by TNG on the change campaign.

TNG to their credit pulled out all stops to get across the line and to save PB’s skin for a little longer. How they did it and whether “all fair in war” well I think we all know the answer to that.

Worthy of note which I wanted to share for the record is that our esteemed new Chairman contacted GW on the weekend to ask him to PULL ALL THE RESOLUTIONS on Monday in exchange for a Board seat - clearly they were nervous. So what did GW say - a resounding NO. GW isn’t about side deals and feathering his own ego as many attest to. He stood up for us shareholders and said no to poor behaviour. That’s a credit to GW and the change team. GW wasn’t selling shareholders out for his own benefit. For GW it was change all the way or nothing. Having said that he stood resolute and we have the change agent Dr Robinson on as a true independent Director. He brings the accountability and experience we need.

So what does the new messiah in Biddle bring? He has amazing creds from PLS but can he manage us through final permitting? NT EPA, CLC, capex, funding and fundamentally restoring shareholder value? We know Burton couldn’t do it. I hope the CEO search can find someone appropriate but it’s a stretch. Perhaps the only bright light at TNG in recent times is Fisher. He has got the conditional debt funding up. Give him a CEO bone he would run rings around Burton. He brings energy, enthusiasm and momentum for the project as this timer

And for the record, Biddle pls turn up to meetings in person, buy yourself a decent outfit and smarten up on your delivery. As for the upcoming AGM get savvy and stream the event for all shareholders to see . It’s not a show for only those in the room in Perth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $88.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $7.075K 131.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 448318 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 37443 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.19 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ 98733
Last updated 14.48pm 07/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.