TVN 1.82% 5.6¢ tivan limited

I had a good laugh when reading the first line. I'm glad I don't...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    I had a good laugh when reading the first line. I'm glad I don't believe everything I read in articles. At the very least, it's good publicity for TNG and will pique interest.

For all the technical traders, (yes I pay a little attention to this as well) we're still in a long term downward trend, however we are also massively over sold according to the stochastic indicator. Hence my feeling that we'll see some pick up, even if it's only 2 or 3 cents, in the near future. I'm accumulating as much as I possibly can at these levels, so don't mind if it stays like this for a while. I was peeved that I couldn't pick up more when they were previously below 10c, thus buying like crazy now.

It's obvious that we're making solid progress, the company is maturing and appearing more professional. Furthermore, it seems as though Paula, shareholder relations extraordinaire is keeping TNG in the limelight as much as possible with the amount of articles etc coming out of late. A good move with that appointment and keep the press coming.

Happy hunting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $111.9K 1.964M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 203955 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 77000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.