ASR 0.00% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

Millions4683.They have to provide a timetable in a way. Sure its...

1. 5,489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4024
    Millions4683.

They have to provide a timetable in a way. Sure its been delayed, but the jorc is a tiny part.

PXRF and Av drilling is presently going on behind the scenes providing rc target generations.

For example Mt stirling 200m se and 500m nw.

Back in January Mt stirling was a few hundred m long by 75m deep. Now 1100m long by 300n deep with indications to 1800m.

I can't be more happy, a jorc just makes gold official. Based on prior jorc and present size, we already know the gold tally with be 5x atleast and the bonus leaving this faze is its all open.

Naturally there will be reference to multi million oz in the area because they exist and the geology very simular. High arsenic count.

Tarmoola, drastically reduces cost oer oz, the savings on accommodation for tnr geologists and rig staff is enormous.

I'd think there was a delay relating to balance sheet and getting monger gold into a liquid asset, from a carried exploration one. Financiers will not loan against exploration.

On bullionfx, this is a tremendous deal, pay 20c, but when bullionfx is 50c. 5m shares at 20c for 1m and that one million is not from cash.

Because 10 million shares are free, true cost 7c. That's a 700% profit. I wish I got those deals.

So when bullionfx lists, it will with pog plus 1900. Tnr issues 1m from share reserves and suddenly appears a 7.5m asset. 6.5m profit.

When we add that, remove monger exploration and replace that with asx soi shares. Balance sheet will be atleast 7.5m healthier. Based on nett equity 50% stonger bal sheet.

Again banks will entertain finance better later if tnr choose to run a small operation.

For the rest, blame the labs and government for assay delays as they prevented bringing in lab techs to keep up with assays.

Once this jorc is bedded, watch the diorite space. I'm sure spectacular assays are too be had, sentiment will flip.

It is possible to get 30g to 100g at diorite based on very high grade historic mining.

To me the best is due, pushing Mt stirling to 1.8km, trying 500m deep and getting a maiden hole at diorite.

Maiden hole will be catalyst, Stirling areas they know where the lode is to follow, but not at diorite.

The soils at diorite are spectacular and over a very large area with a dozen high grade mines. Those mines have a source, not found.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $9.196K 1.462M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 9942330 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 11449789 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.