ASR 0.00% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

Charts aren't for crystal ball predictions. They simply...

1. 3,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 471
    Charts aren't for crystal ball predictions. They simply represent what the market believes the value is at any present time.
    All the fundamental information and market sentiment is represented in the chart!

See that big horizontal resistance area in the high 3's, that represented fair value over the past 18 months, the first two attempts at it resulted in the market deeming that it was too expensive thus there were no buyers above there, recently there has been some promise but with the last announcement, the market doesn't value TNR at that level any more. Breaking the horizontal resistance line and the steep sell off clearly represents market sentiment whether you believe it or not.

Some here believe that the sell off was over done, that's why I have decided to give it another week to see if we can regain the support line, I think it will, there have been some decent orders eating into the sell side in the low 3's, so there is clearly value here.

Take a simple example, investor A believes xyz company is worth 10c, investor B believes 8c, based on this small sample I can put these two data points on a chart and see that Investor A and B (the market) values xyz at approx. 9c. + or - either side. This is just how it is, there is no magic in it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $9.196K 1.462M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 9942330 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 11449789 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.