ASR 0.00% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

Chart looks very complicated. At first glance I thought you had...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Chart looks very complicated. At first glance I thought you had posted an upside down version of a plan to build a new pyramid at Giza. Absolutely no disrespect intended but most people won't make head, arse or tail of it. Have you ever tried Renko Charts? They're not perfect but very very easy to look at and understand. Especially anybody who knows nothing about charting should check it out. You have obviously spent a long time studying and improving or even perfecting your chart and I take my hat off to you and thank you for sharing. I would argue that half the chart enthusiasts would agree with your chart and the other half disagree. There's no disagreement with Renko. No candles or dojis or shooting stars or any complicated patterns like 'head and shoulders' that only the trained eye can spot. With Renko buy on the first green brick and sell on the first red brick. Although some say you should wait for confirmation and buy on the second green brick and likewise sell on the second red brick. Loads of videos on YouTube. Have a look. I would love to post a sample Renko Chart, but I don't know how. Maybe someone will help and post one. I hope this is helpful to some of you. Not intended as investment advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $9.196K 1.462M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 9942330 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 11449789 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.