ASR 0.00% 0.4¢ asra minerals limited

Mode, in the last two months, what i have seen is that the the...

1. 688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41

Mode, in the last two months, what i have seen is that the the orders on the buy side are usually in the range of 750K to a million shares and these are getting filled generally by sell orders of small volumes. And whenever the stock price was threatening to fall below 2.5c, a big order would come in and prop up the price. So, i am fairly convinced that there has been accumulation of this stock over this period while the price is stuck between 2.5c and 2.8c. Retail holders generally tend to be more sensitive towards negative price movement, which explains the glum nature of discussions in this forum. While i agree that there are certainly things happening in the background and the management are probably sitting tight on information right now, i certainly think they can communicate better to the market. I also think the share price will start moving northwards as soon as some good news hits the market and most options will be converted. I also think that the debt relating to recent Tarmoola station acquisition will be converted. I expect the company to be flush with cash by year end. I just wish the company was better at communicating.
    Last edited by Novicechap: 06/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.144M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.519K 629.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 18637775 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 10397702 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.