ASR 0.00% 0.5¢ asra minerals limited

I really wanna let it go but since your keen to keep talking...

1. 500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    I really wanna let it go but since your keen to keep talking about it I may aswell let it annoy me a little more!

1. management stated there will be no credit raise then followed that up with infact a credit raise.
    2. they said participants were paying a fair price when infact with the free option after converting they were paying 4.2c per share (at the time the share price was 5.8c)
    you can say its a good deal and its needed all you want the market tells us that they got in too cheap. There are not many sticky hands in that raise IMO its getting sold down to support the CR price!
    One rule I always state in business is never say something then do the opposite! that is a big no no!
    Before all this I was very happy with management but its just left a sour taste in my mouth! In saying that I am happy we now are well funded and am happy to hold to see future drills.
    I just dont like it when people who have a different view as to how this whole things been played out get shot down!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1690000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3233333 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.