ASR 0.00% 0.7¢ asra minerals limited

I get ya mate, what I am suggesting money, is ‘what are the...

1. 3,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    I get ya mate, what I am suggesting money, is ‘what are the expectations’? Management are not spruiking ex thousands or millions, the market would have and has a general idea of the JORC upcoming, we have another upgrade after his one which may include Stirling well and Diorite come prior to expiry of options. We have now before us as shareholders performance rights to management on interim JORC reserves. Go figure that.
    You can bet your bottom dollar if the sun don’t come up tomorrow we all screwed yet until then we are as safe as houses.
    Re bigger players entering, my take is we have nearly 1b shares on issue, most are diamond yet traders exist, profits are taken, management are thus far doing a great job from turning TNR from a VA to a successful explorer. There are revenues forthcoming, growing asset base and a drilling program being run by Claudio excites me no end.
    If you were able to read a recent post of the broker data, it’s retailers selling and smart money buying.
    Great discussion nonetheless and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.02K 145.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2832498 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2762611 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 18/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.