ASR 0.00% 0.5¢ asra minerals limited

Novicechap, the problem when they released the Mt stirling...

1. 5,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3834
    Novicechap, the problem when they released the Mt stirling upgrade it was stated.

"we continue to move ahead to prove up further ounces at Mt Stirling in the coming weeks and months"

False, weeks was never a possability.

"Two further resource upgrades at the Mt stirling gold project are anticipated before the end of the year"

And

"a resource estimate due from stirling well in q3 and an updated resource estimate from Mt stirling later in the year"

Confusing, is it 1 or 2 at Mt stirling?

The above will be some reasons why tnr has gone from plus 5c to sub 3c.

When we add diorite drilling from last year, putting back results there and prioritising Mt stirling, yes I get it, but 6 months I find hard to believe.

For the accountant buffs, un audited accounts from Dec 2020. No explanation at all.

On tarmoola, just a Cashflow, but no profit and loss or balance sheet and no prior financials or projections.

Bullionfx, well, its a perfect investment, but with no location of listing will have crypto buffs put off.

For tnr to advance they need to explain better and do what they say they will do.

I get tnr, I can work out the geology and see it being a T/O target with 6c min price un diluted.

But looking at the Sp investors do not see what I do, or they do not believe tnr these days.

Once you have lost credibility, its very hard to get it back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $13.95K 2.791M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 531022 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 6414285 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 30303
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.