ASR 0.00% 0.7¢ asra minerals limited

Sk1nman,Yeah is a bit of a shock. But at the moment tnr is...

1. 5,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3900
    Sk1nman,

Yeah is a bit of a shock. But at the moment tnr is trading for tax loss value. Zero for monger, zero for tarmoola and Definately zero for there resources.

A suitor in the gold sector could snap up tnr for 24m today and save 20m in tax and get the leonora ground, cash, other bits for 4m bucks.

You'd make more money doing that and stripping tnr at this absurd cap.

So to me at this price it's a safe bet.

Buying sub 3c is not very dilutionary when options are exercised because they are 2c and the sp is 2.7c in terms of investing also.

There will be tax clean up, I did this week on the options.

There will be some holders in profit on sub 0.8 and loss on plus 2c.

Same on the recent cr, loss on heads and gain on options.

All depends if you want to reduce or increase youre cgt or if your a trader or investor in the ATO eyes.

Outside this, diorite could be a company maker, you don't have these high grade reefs with no source.

Tnr if they find it will be game on. Plus Mt stirling , 1100m strike, only 700m Inc in resource, but 1.6km more nw 500m zone at hydra on same sheer and se another 200m zone. That's 2.2km potential strike.

There target map is amazing. All these added blue zones around hydra and Mt stirling should be watched close.

If prior results are to go on, it might be continuous.

PXRF is pretty reliable. The arsenic. Its associated with Mt stirling and reds koth mine. Same at diorite, pretty high around the unexpected mine.

Its a big task logging ground handheld, so this target map is impressive, even though not drilled as proof of concept.

I think the delay in results is the main problem as people lose faith and sell. They loose focus.

When we look at tnr, nothing bad has happened this year, yet the sp is saying something did.

Claudio was clear it will take time, just give them time if your disheartened because there is 50km to be drilled and there's going to be good results in there somewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $48.93K 6.991M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2826553 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1900000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 1451731
Last updated 12.42pm 25/04/2024 ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.