ASR 0.00% 0.4¢ asra minerals limited

Interesting to see the strong support for the heads at 026, into...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Interesting to see the strong support for the heads at 026, into 025. More interesting is the gap jump today in the Options to 0.009 from 0.007.

Whilst understanding the general malaise of investors in this stock, the ground is highly prospective, Tarmoola Station is a real long term asset with cashflow from operations and contracting, savings from infrastructure, and the shareholding in other entities holds promise, whilst the Crypto bet may/ may not pay off, at little cost to shareholders and potentially great upside.

Feels to me like this is moving. Please bring on the drill results.............

Have been in Torian since 0.17 in the heads and in the black all the way. Alerted to TNR early on by Shae Russel of Hard Money Trader and Rock Stock Investor, (Shae now with ABC Bullion).

Oppies give great leverage, but seriously, we need decent results to be posted from the the work guys at the 'coalface' are performing, who continually appear excited by the prospects in their webinars/presentations.

I have never witnessed more pent up excitement tin one bloke than Claudio in the presentation earlier this year. Bring it on guys. The year is getting into the second half.

Drill, Drill Drill. Assay, Assay, Assay. Results, Results, Results !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.144M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.919K 729.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6550136 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7927702 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.