ASR 0.00% 0.7¢ asra minerals limited

MAT, what they gave Monger away for has had no bearing on the...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    MAT, what they gave Monger away for has had no bearing on the value of your investment.

And you've misconstrued a lot of what I've posted. Impatient holders as an example. That's not a contradiction whatsoever.

We're not taking about holders becoming impatient because they haven't made multiple bags on their investment. We're talking about then becoming impatient because they're potentially not even at break even and they're seeing opportunities go by whilst waiting to barley get to that point.

That's when you start to then see supply outweigh demand, which leads into a reduction in bids on the buy side, which then becomes a feeding station for insiders to take further advantage of than they have already to pick apart pip trades, hence, the dodgy trading that then becomes apparent and all the above does is escalate the current downtrend even further - a scenario that becomes harder & harder to reverse - again, hence, why the company has lost more than 60% of its value in less than 6 months.

I don't believe anyone will agree that should've happened based on those "interim" results. Maybe 15-20% max but definitely not 50-60%!

insiders took what benifits they could from the pump and left the carcass to rest of us holding. Which beckons the concern, will history repeat when the next set of results are released.

There's been constant delusion about supposed accumulation, which is clearly false!

all IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $501 71.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1841786 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 399999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.