ASR 0.00% 0.4¢ asra minerals limited

Have been holding heads since 0.017. Carrying some options also....

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Have been holding heads since 0.017. Carrying some options also. Originally in TNR from research by a paid newsletter, which described the nearology, the management team and the potential as high risk/high reward. It has been an interesting journey to date, but fundamentally, I bought into a gold explorer.

They obviously show potential significant upside in their MRE and tenements. Interestingly, and as stated previously, they also now own a cattle station, (with management and income) albeit, in highly prospective country, a mining camp, a mining services business, a carbon credit generator, and a seat on the advisory panel of Bullion FX.

Over and above this, they have good sized holdings that are seriously in the money with the crypto play, (already) and shares in other spin offs and partnerships such as Zuleika and Monger with recent announcements on their results. Oh, and they border a little mine known as KOTH....

A tiny market cap. Tightly held in the main. Hugely prospective ground from the published results to date (IMO). A clever, young, obviously tech savvy team also, (knowing zero about crypto personally), and only just getting started, really.

TNRO is higher risk higher reward with huge leverage. 5 months and a bit, to the D Day for conversion. The current rounded bottom on the charts seem to indicate to me that interest and momentum is positive. Patience is a virtue, so they say.

For example, I have held MHK for a long time, and blow me down, look at what happened to that this week on the announcement of a couple of metres on Nickel Sulphides (with the headline Massive......).

If you want to day trade, please do, but in terms of taking a punt on fundamentals, nearology, strategic acquisitions and partnerships, clever and (young) brains pivoting into the world of Cryptocurrencies and that huge potential, then I reckon, these guys generally deserve some credit and I have held a reasonably significant holding through thick and thin, with the reasonable (IMO) expectation that I will be well rewarded in the future as the projects come on line.

Thanks to Peretz and the team. I appreciate you taking me places I haven't been. I have a faint suspicion that the crypto space is driving this at the minute, and await some more 'fundamental results' with the drilling programme so that even my old head can actually understand what value I can expect for my (medium to long term) investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.144M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.919K 729.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6550136 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7927702 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.