ASR 0.00% 0.7¢ asra minerals limited

You only need to read that NVA TNR RED threads called it a...

1. 3,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    You only need to read that NVA TNR RED threads called it a crypto play.
    BullionFX is very associated with BDO, check them out as they are not a fly by company, they get things done, Moss is a true entrepreneur and ‘crypto’ is not the game they are pursuing. BDO works with great companies getting them listed and is very aware of regulation. Throw Zero in for example.
    They offer much above that of insurance, delivery, inventory of physical gold. It is not Crypto, it is a changing economic where fiat may well be undervalued in circumspect to the POG and POS.
    Basel111 changes the face as of late June to how banks, financials cannot anymore rely on the paper and not physical price of commodities. About time and why has yields scare recently? the banks don’t hold gold, they hold paper. TNR hold gold and we will see over the next 12 months of a multiple million oz gold company.

I only see a very positive listing 2nd half 2021 BullionFX, some have quoted 2nd Qtr but I do not think it will happen, lots of regulation, the POG will have more significance 2H/2021. Moss//BDO won’t leave any stone unturned, why should they? they will be charging the banking system for managing their gold holdings and insuring it, I would suggest a BullionFX IPO DYOR and don’t get left behind.

Like Mode, extremely bullish on a company who thinks and acts outside the box. We just in the process of buying a camp, sure it will need money but it comes with machinery, pastoral, aquifer rights, carbon credits and much more.

Yet in the meantime we have drills spinning, results are just wowee thus far and much more to come.

I believe at depth Mt Stirling could easily connect Stirling Well. We talking m’s resource.
    They haven’t touched base yet with Diorite that could prove as fruitful.
    Mt Monger? Our management don’t give things away (some will disagree if SLR want it they will pay.

Great Days ahead all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $501 71.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1841786 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1951189 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.