ASR 0.00% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

I wonder if TNR are giving any consideration to what MHL...

1. 1,047 Posts.
    I wonder if TNR are giving any consideration to what MHL apparently is doing with its options. Quoting from their release on the 5th of July: "an application for waiver of Listing Rule 6.23.3 in respect to the
    Company?s listed options", which apparently allows them to delay the expiry of options; it isn't clear whether this must go accompanied by an increase in the exercise price from their release (they increase exercise from 2.5c to 3c in exchange for extension of the expiry deadline by a year).

I reckon there might be some benefit to TNR if they can keep the options on the books rather than expiring them, especially considering they are on the verge of getting them in the money. As I've indicated before the company would greatly benefit from the additional cash this would put in the coffers ($5m worth if all options are exercised).

Right now, if they cannot get them over the line by the end of this month that's it... $0 for holders, and $0 for TNR. Even an extension by another few months only would dramatically change that picture.

Unless of course there is some technical reason that I'm not aware of where they are better off not having the options on the books at all anymore in exchange for not getting the $5m?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $25.04K 4.173M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 23592400 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3572513 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.