ASR 0.00% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

I think the options will be a victim of timing. The new...

1. 128 Posts.
    I think the options will be a victim of timing. The new management team have achieved so much in the last 12 months that it has made the company very attractive in the final leadup to the expiry of the options. We know they have only recently been able to get out and do the marketing. The problem would be that the brokers they present to and who should then recommend TNR to their customers are also the same people who would get a placement, so if I was a broker I'd be ensuring nobody bought the shares so that the options didn't get over the line so that I could get a placement at a discount to the market, once I had that I would then push TNR to my clients. Capitalism at work.

Nothing management could do other than get things done more quickly, six months more quickly. They have made huge advancements in a short timeframe so that's the best they could have done.

It shouldn't impact the share price significantly, if you truly thought that failing to get the options up would sink the share price you would have sold or be selling right now and we would be seeing weakness.

What we are seeing is strong support on small volumes and even on recent days with falls accross the board TNR is holding. Current holders know what's coming and prospective buyers (brokers and others) are waiting for a possible dip after expiry to pick up thier bargains.

We all know TNR will get funding and the price will keep moving north but the brokers will have the best of it. The great news is once the brokers do get their ounce of flesh they will then be very motivated to move the price up and everyone will be on the same path.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $25.04K 4.173M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 23592400 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3572513 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.