ASR 0.00% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

The original quick peak was based on the initial announcement of...

1. 1,047 Posts.
    The original quick peak was based on the initial announcement of the gold project. That was all right after the first announcement, and I still kick myself for not selling the options at 0.5c back then ;)

Since then there has been steady information and progress, but the reality is that gold doesn't come out of the ground in ready-made bars, so that initial enthusiasm has tempered now.

At the moment what is hampering the SP the most is the big investors sitting on the sidelines. In that early peak there were regular line-wipes and buys of 10-20m at a time. As much as the prospects are looking better and better now, that big money is just waiting for the options to expire first.

I guess it's the prudent low-risk thing for them to do, but how I wish there was a maverick out there willing to take a punt on the opportunity. As I've said before, had I the money I'd be contemplating those 0.1c options, and the potential of not delaying a big bite out of TNR heads. Because right now a big investor could get the TNR they want, get the ball rolling, *and* get some cream out of perhaps moving the options to 0.2c or 0.3c before Friday. Although that window is rapidly closing now, and my guess is it's too late even for the mavericks now :)

Anyway, that's also why I think TNR itself will probably move more in early August than it has in the past months. The options will be off the table, and any big money waiting in the wings will start moving. TNR has already proven that it isn't really going to drop below 0.8c, so further waiting would be futile at that point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $20.02K 3.337M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 241693 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 11894732 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.