TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

TNT, biggest Cyber Play on the ASX - 10 Cents On The Horizon, page-15

1. 1,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 782
    I've always thought TNT was worth 10-11c as it's a space that shouldn't have been impacted much by COVID from a revenue perspective. I've been holding for 2 months but I've just topped up.
    My thoughts were with many more people working from home, there was a larger transition to online work and this has left companies more exposed. There would be a need for further investment for cybersecurity by all firms that manage confidential data (personal bank accounts etc). From memory last year a regulatory body (austrac?) Started enforcing the need for disclosure under the notifiable data breach scheme..... If you are a listed company, you would HAVE to disclose if information has been hacked and this is the specific reason why there was a large shift in cybersecurity spending last year.

With the government's recent supportive pushes for cybersecurity investment and increased budget spend, I'm thinking this is now more likely to be $12-15 plus within a quarter potentially?

The acquisition during March qtr this year certainly looked great, I think that wasnt noticed leading up to COVID19.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.