TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

TNT Chart, page-1421

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Finding this thread very interesting of late. I wouldn’t mind some further productive discussions on the ASX and tech index as a whole. I haven’t got the data on me right now but I believe the Oz Tech Index has outpaced everything during COVID, except perhaps health. The All Ords are still down 900 odd points since it’s height in February. I think the markets general recovery needs to be factored into TNT’s price. There is no doubt the SP will rise off it’s own volition but add in the general market’s recovery, I think it wouldn’t be unrealistic to look to the optimal side of the price. I like to think Zoom’s recent success is a crystal ball for ours.

Finally, I’m useless with charting data. I just looked at the tangent from 16th July to 4th October. The increase in price over that time was only 0.175 cents per day. Which means that on a average pullback we should be $.252 right now. If the chart repeats an August to early October run, we will have some red awaiting us. But, PAH! That won’t happen. We’re in new territory baby! Going up like a fart in the bath tub!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.