TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

TNT Chart, page-1710

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Writing stuff about Kurt with no substance to it adds nothing to this conversation. As I have said previously, he sold a small portion of his stock and why not? Company CEOs do it all the time. At some stage for whatever reason, he wants to use the cash for something. We all have families and bills. I know Kurt is deeply invested into TNT and would find it sad reading shit like that.

My tip for this stock has panned out all year and been correct. No charts needed. I expected a stay in the 30s and that is panning out. I expect once we hit 40s, that will be a quick stay before we land in the 50s+ soon - maybe even 60s just after new year but it will happen.

We can't always just be waiting for the next "announcement" for stock movement. The company is also consolidating. A lot has happened in the last 12 months. Amazing amount of things and that all needs to be brought together and that takes some work.

But saying that, I believe we will hear some announcements soon. As I said before, I used to tell friends this stock with be a 50-60c stock for a while. Now, I don't have limits anymore. I tell them it could be anything.

For those that want to leave the journey in the 30s, all the best. Those who buy your stock will take over on the adventure towards $1.

I continue to buy stock and have bought as high as 42c from memory and got a few more yesterday. I have a lot invested in TNT. But DYOR.

Let's not make up rumours that have no substance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.