TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

TNT Chart, page-1917

1. 569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2818/2818999-e8bf887d8024338ef804b9093a732b97.jpg

At point 1, the +DMI crosses above 25 and remains above the -DMI as the uptrend develops. Note, for the 6-month time frame, the buyers are strong (+DMI >25) and the sellers are weak (-DMI <25). Throughout the graph, the -DMI would never fully cross the +DMI, which in most cases signals a long entry. After the consolidation (Point 3 – both), the RSI (relative strength index) would stay below 50, an indicator that the consolidation period is finished after 2-3 months which the share price, would go to higher highs. At point 2, it shows an example of when the price and indicator agree, where the price makes a new high and +DMI makes a new high, again, signalling a long entry.

At point 4, the +DMI spikes, shifting the ADX movement in an upwards trend, originally from a downwards trend for 2 months (which is a positive indicator that the share price will go higher). I believe the ADX, RSI and +DMI all agree where the price will make newer highs 0.60c-0.70c (80%-90% chance). The RSI is also stating that the small selloff is finished (2021 Jan) and is ready for another uptrend.

All I can say is be ready for higher highs. Long hold and accumulating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.