TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

TNT Chart, page-2055

1. 5,495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2180
    I think sentiment and fundamentals are what the market is responding to at the moment. The market knows we're worth more than our current price, but is also very impatient etc. With no news to guide it, the price is just sitting around twiddling its thumbs. We know an acquisition announcement is due any time, we know TNT can be assumed to meet guidance or at least come close so our RRR of 150M should be hit around on schedule, etc. We'll move a little when the expected news comes, and more later in the year when revenue increases, but before then we're probably just going to flip flop around in the range we've spent some time in.

I think we'll see 50c before the end of the third quarter and 65c before the end of the year, and no significant move before significant news. It's a great time to be holding but not if you're expecting a multubagger within days.

Oh, and I think next year's price movements will be much more impressive than this year's, not that a 50% increase or mire in a year is at all to be sneezed at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.