TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

TNT Chart, page-21

1. 5,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2140
    Here's your symmetrical triangle, BoZz. If it's valid and plays out, it should break out of the triangle on Wednesday at the latest, and from there quickly heading to the target price which is approximately 10c (assuming it's to the upside, which conventional charting clearly suggests, mainly due to the previous upwards trend).

The technical stop loss point would be 7.5c and if it went below 7.5c the downside target price would be about 5.8c

I doubt we'll see that downside scenario play out, but if it did I'd expect a quick recovery to around 7.5-8c before again testing higher prices. The upside scenario does seem likely to play out this week.

If we just assume the last month or so to have been 'noise' on the chart, and we go back to the previous channel, we should hit 10c in around a month (and then probably continue that trend upwards).

Beyond that I'm optimistic but don't have specific projections. I don't expect we'll be seeing the 50+c prices a small number of posters have mentioned, at least any time too soon, but we could easily be above 10c very soon with more positive movement to come after that.

upload_2020-7-19_19-8-34.png

*** Please note that none of this is advice and obviously there are no guarantees, it's just a mixture of conventional charting and my own simple analysis (hopefully it's clear which parts are which).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.