TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Great interview with Julian. I like how he speaks of...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Great interview with Julian.
    I like how he speaks of upsell/cross sell opportunities as well as synergies and that they aren't just acquiring cyber businesses for land grab. They are actually paying attention to products and services acquired and providing the back office services to these businesses and balance sheet. Not just let's sell the business to Tesserent. dump the acquired TNT shares for payment and move on. This business gets stronger with every acquisition and they are now looking at Singapore as next steps for international expansion post Aussie and NZ with plans for Canada and UK later. Quality! Daily chart over 12 months is looking like we're heading for a MA cross after a swing from around these levels so could happen but not tomorrow. Think we'll head back to the 40s easy post that. Especially if we post a full year result better than the $100 to $120m the market is expecting. ST1/Spirit has a similar chart (another quality business that has been fuelled by acquisition led growth). As TNT isn't looking at producing hydrogen or providing BNPL or searching for copper/gold, Cyber security and quality has been put on the back burner for now but it'll come back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.