TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

TNT Chart, page-2766

1. 5,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2222
    Indeed, the fundamentals are brilliant but the technicals alone with no fundamental context look pretty bad.

The good news is that the long term downtrend broke recently. I was hoping we'd get a double bottom at 20.5c, as I think it would have caused a bounce, but unfortunately we didn't quite hit it and we just moved to a sideways pattern. But, given that we are now at a low level sideways situation, we're primed for a rerate. With the quarterly due in exactly two weeks, we're looking at an exciting situation. I topped up this week, I'm not sure if I'll keep this week's extra shares or not, but whether short term profit after the next rerate or long term big profit along with the rest of what I'm holding, I am happy with the purchase.

I'm not expecting anything crazy, but nothing under 60c would be crazy. I think we could easily get back into the 40s next quarter, and I'll be surprised if we aren't at least in the 30s by this stage next quarter. Feel free to quote this post in exactly three months' time!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.