TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

TNT Chart, page-2789

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    4Cs are starting to get released. Ours isn't expected this week but you never know. I don't wanna be caught with my pants down. The fundamentals might trump all TA. I hope so because...

Glad to have you back Hunter. When you first started it went well and then you left and it has gone to (partial) shit. Let this be an omen! Stay!

Elaborating on the Bollinger Bands, the RSI doesn't give away much - maybe slightly oversold? The ADL is sliding down which isn't great either. Volatility is pretty flat. If it does 'go', I hate to say it, but indicators suggest it will be down. I sincerely hope not. Quite a lot of depth on the trading channel at 22c & 21.5.

As I said though, hope FA trumps TA here. If the revenue targets are met, costs are reduced, a positive looking crystal ball - might give us the break we want. 150/4 is 37.5M being the golden goose for the quarter. How close will we get?

Again though, the sector was been hit hard in recent weeks. NUIX's 15% yesterday was probably a little harsh.

I just have to put my faith back in GL. Haven't mentioned Geoff in a while and we all know his CV. Just have to trust he is letting it play out as he has hoped.

Don't forget too that employee options and shares issued for purchasing company's are well above where we are. JC & KH will want it to head up to keep the peace I'm sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.