TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

I bought a few this morning - I have been a holder before - the...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I bought a few this morning - I have been a holder before - the first time making about 5x - I was gonna sell at 3x but thought I would ride the insanity and it worked out - am lucky not smart - now I believe the stock is worth circa 16c purely on fundamentals - I have dipped my toe in again at 19c not because I think it's cheap but because it is approaching cheap and may not reach my target buy price as the market is frothy - if it hits 16c I will add to my position - if it doesn't then I bought little today to satisfy my soul.

You can't win on these forums - if you don't hold stock and say anything that goes against the insane 'bullish' narrative then you are a down ramper or some such nonsense. Ofcourse you can say anything Bullish you want - you will never be called a up ramper - just a 'true believer'.

Clearly no one with any influence or purchasing power reads these posts otherwise the price would not more than half in 3 months - but people here think that the whole world cares what they think - true delusions of grandeur - and to be fair its not just in this stock - it's on all stocks on HC.

Now go

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.