TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

TNT Chart, page-35

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2071
    Haha, enjoy it! You called it spot on with the symmetrical triangle, it was absolutely textbook action! Today's action put a lovely smile on my dial too!

If you check the chart I made on the weekend and posted earlier in this thread, and compare it to today's chart, you can see it looks absolutely identical! My green line is a perfect match for the day's actual candle. I'm not claiming credit or anything, I literally just followed the textbook rules, but exactly what I said, based on the setup you spotted, is what happened. We hit the target spot on, there was some profit taking after hitting 10c, and we then recovered from it.

From a technical perspective, today was brilliant! We got the triangle playing out, and the consolidation happened during the first day, on very high volume (very, very close to the company's highest single day volume ever, a close second just a few shares behind the #1!) and this is technically brilliant for us. This means the bulk of the profit takers are out and those holding are either wanting to hold longer term, or they're traders wanting/expecting something higher (which I expect they'll get!).

The positive announcement today definitely helped. Without it, I think the profit taking would have knocked the price down much further and it would have taken days rather than hours to recover, and we wouldn't be in as strong a position. Plus, of course, you can add some fundamental positivity to the picture.

Very happy to see it play out just as predicted, with some bonus points putting the cherries on top! If one must be trapped in lockdown as I am, this is the way to do it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.