TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

TNT Chart, page-3819

1. 5,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2140
    It's quite remarkable whenever you see people with sentiments like this; it begs the question of why you're holding now. If you're a value investor, selling clearly makes no sense. I don't think that even needs discussion.

If you're a technical investor, what was your thinking when you bought in? How could you be a technical investor holding at this point and wanting to sell? If you are a technical investor thinking about selling at this point, why haven't you already sold? Either you know more about technicals than I do and have a strategy I can not see (which hey, might be the case, feel free to explain it to me, I'm 99.9% sure this isn't the case but by all means teach me something if I'm wrong) or you have no idea about technicals. I can see hypothetical arguments for selling based on technicals but it certainly doesn't seem you're thinking about any of these; if you're following a technical strategy you'll just do what the numbers tell you rather than get upset and frustrated and 'feel' like doing something.

Otherwise, I can only imagine that you're an emotion-based investor. If that's the case, you should probably sell everything you hold and reevaluate your investment strategy.

The company itself is kicking every goal you could hope for (if you disagree, you're insane if you don't sell). The market is not valuing it correctly (if you disagree, why on Earth are you holding).

It seems you're simply buying and then waiting to see what happens and will then just copy whatever the market does. Do you have your own thoughts and plans or are you just feeling lost and confused?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.