TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Sorry, I missed this earlier (tags don't work if you spell the...

1. 5,566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2210
    Sorry, I missed this earlier (tags don't work if you spell the name incorrectly)

We will hopefully get more detail about where the revenue has come from, which should give confidence that it will be recurring rather than one-off income, and give us a better picture of our customer base (a clearer picture is always appreciated by the market, even if the ambiguity isn't a case of it being better or worse, just different), and I'm hoping management will give the market guidance about what to expect by the end of the current financial year, which they've done previously. Hopefully, again, the promise will be big and delivery even bigger. Given that they've established a track record of delivering on promises, this credibility should add weight to predictions given to the market. Last year no doubt the guidance was not universally taken seriously because it was so ambitious, but we blew it out of the water.

And, of course, there's the potential for various things we may not anticipate before actually seeing it.

The timing is quite good with what we saw in the USA overnight our time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.