TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Really interesting to read all recent additions to this thread....

1. 185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Really interesting to read all recent additions to this thread. And having chosen to ignore a couple of morons since a few weeks back, it's also been enjoyable. So many thanks to all contributors.

Missing from the discussion is a statement made by Julian Challingsworth as recently as 30 September, commenting on the reasoning behind the recent Capital Raising. You may wish to listen again from 2:30 minutes:

"...Most of the money is to help grow our Federal Practice ... we have a couple of opportunities at Term Sheet that will deepen the existing capability in our governance risk and compliance team. And will extend some of the work we do in Canberra in new security areas ...".

https://themarketherald.com.au/tesserent-asxtnt-eyes-25m-for-acquisition-and-deferred-payments-2021-09-28/?t=69&jwsource=cl

I don't think that 20 days later is too early to say that those acquisitions at Term Sheet stage have fallen over, but could be wrong.

If you can't open the link, you can access it from TNT's website.

I'm still taking a long term view. So I'm sitting on my long term holdings. I don't have the time nor the mental resilience for daily trading, so I'm no longer going to trade TNT for short term gain. Feeling a lot better for that decision as well.

IMHO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.