TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

You must be new. I've seen it far more extreme than this. It can...

1. 5,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2140
    You must be new. I've seen it far more extreme than this. It can change very quickly in either direction.

It's going to be interesting to see the reaction to the quarterly. Any time now, but probably not today. I don't think anyone is genuinely seeing a big rally as a high likelihood in response to this 4C, are they?

Concerns about dilution (which I agree are irrational, but I'm not the market and my sentiment is not that of the market) and lack of organic growth aren't going to be helped by a capital raising involving dilution which was to raise funds for things over than a new acquisition ahead of a 4C showing much lower revenue than the previous quarter. I'm still a holder (though thankfully I did sell most of my holding shortly after the CR announcement and put the money into far greener pastures, I only regret not doing that with the lot), I think the fundamentals are great and long term I see the company doing well, but even I can't see how the market is going to get excited by this quarterly statement. I'd be thrilled to see it rally, I still hold a reasonable amount, but this doesn't seem likely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.