TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Morning Sdaji,Not gonna bash you on the TA side at all. Nothing...

1. 329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Morning Sdaji,

Not gonna bash you on the TA side at all. Nothing wrong with someone wringing the markets for money. Your lines have value, definitely.

To the people bashing Sdaji: don't sell and take the chance to laugh at him/her when 21c is long gone and we are circa 500M MC. Or, if you have taken his/her useful word and made a dollar off it in the past, then admit your bias because his/her TA suggests a breakout somewhere.

Or, put your own independent hat on and think for yourself. I personally don't see this. I see the larger descending triangle breaking out before the recent run into a H&S pattern and now back down to a long lasting support at 21.5. As I've said, we'll trade horizontally between 21 and 25 until more news comes or the global market collapses. Money is moving to renewable at the moment and waiting on the side lines for gold/lithium to run. Oil is volatile and some recent IPOs are of interest.

Bears sound smart but it is the bulls that make money. One bearish - and constructive contribution - and people run for the hills. Oh my.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.