TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

TNT Chart, page-4356

1. 5,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2139
    @hubbo27 I don't think there's any chance of it going anywhere near 10c within a week, but if it does break down out of the double bottom, which easily could happen any time at all now, it's going to take some big news to prevent a further decline, possibly all the way to the technical target. That would probably take some time, but I can't see any news on the horizon which will have much impact. What are we expecting in the AGM which we don't already know? Everyone was waiting for guidance (myself included until I gave up and sold) but at this point it's not going to carry any weight and the market is just going to be wanting actual results.

@gy84 in all my years of investing, I have never known that to be something to depend on. Year after year I see people saying things along the lines of 'If mega huge company X paid Y, it must be worth that and it won't go any lower than this' and it doesn't actually work and they keep saying it as it goes lower and lower. Of course, sometimes large institutions do pick winners, but they're far from reliable. DYOR and make your own valuations and understand that companies and the market are dynamic, constantly changing, so you should always be ready to adapt and change plan as things change and new information comes to light. If it was as easy as blindly copying what big institutions do then sitting and waiting, we'd all be billionaires.

@dbd25 a lot of your posts are so close to my own thoughts I almost think I could have typed some of them myself. I was gobsmacked seeing the share price declining in early August but by September it started making sense and I'm so glad I saw it then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.