TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

A double bottom as you've indicated here is one possibility, and...

1. 5,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2206
    A double bottom as you've indicated here is one possibility, and it's certainly something we've been talking a lot about recently in the TNT discussions, but its only one possibility of how things could play out. Looking on the timeframe you've indicated, you could just as easily argue for a head and shoulders scenario.

It has already broken down from a triangle, with a target price of around 9c, which would also be compatible with the head and shoulders scenario and lines up with the price before the breakout last year.

It currently sits very precariously on the critical level of 18.5c. It's on a knife's edge. It could go either way. With some particularly good, unexpected news, I would be expecting the double bottom reversal you are suggesting, and once it started I would probably buy back in. As it is, you're expecting it to go from 18.5c to 44c, so the way I see it, you can either buy while it's on a knife's edge and take a risk, noting that sentiment is not great at the moment and it could easily fall down, or you could wait until it makes a move and with almost all the risk gone, still get almost all of the upside, from, say, around 20c up to over 40c, still a double bagger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.