TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

TNT Chart, page-4424

1. 5,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2167
    I've always just called it as I saw it. You're more than welcome to look at where I was accumulating and trading, I was quite open with it all, so if you want to look you can see that I was making money out of it. I didn't just suddenly sell for no reason, and I discussed my reasons for selling before and during that process. I posted countless messages 'telling you' and just one saying 'I told you so', and that was just because I've had so much negative response when yelling you. Obviously it was going to upset people when I said 'I told you so', but hey, you can either realise your mistakes or get angry. You've obviously been watching my posts you you should have picked up the fact by now that I am more interested in discussing reality than trying to be popular. I have always explained my reasons for everything and been very transparent with my own moves, and if anyone copied what I did exactly according to what I've posted they'd have made great returns. I'm not for a moment suggesting that anyone should do that or that I am suggesting or wanting that, but it does show that my posts have been at least reasonably on the money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.