TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

TNT Chart, page-4426

1. 5,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2167
    I wasn't 'pumping' and I'm not now 'downramping'. All along I've given reasons for why I thought it would go up (which for the most part over the 16 months or so I was holding it did) and why it would go down (which after I sold it did). I openly admit that I was too optimistic in the first half of last quarter, and I realised it and openly stated it here, and realising it is why I sold, and I was quite happy to share my reasoning with everyone, as well as the fact that I sold and avoided about half of the crash (it peaked in the low 30s, I sold out in the mid 20s - other than the profit I made trading it along the way, I'd now be sitting on a small loss if I'd kept holding). If you think it's foolish to be open-minded and be constantly willing to reassess something as dynamic as the stock market, hey, good luck to you!

If you think something I'm saying is wrong, please correct me or argue with me, whether I'm seeing things as bullish or bearish at the time, but just telling someone to go away helps no one and simply shows that you're upset.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.