TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

TNT Chart, page-4471

1. 5,608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2234
    It's literally trailing under a falling resistance line (look at the chart!). Why would I be wanting to buy? If I did want to buy at 15c, I would have done so the second time if not the first time the opportunity came up. If it hits 15c again, which expect it will, I sure as heck wouldn't be buying there because resistance will be only a few pips above it, and if you're posting in a chart thread you should know that it would be silly in that position not to wait until resistance has been broken, because for a few pips you massively decrease your risk.

If it hits 15c again, which I expect it will, there's a good chance that it's going to fall through it, given that resistance line and the fact that it'll be the third time it's tested support, and there's still the technical target from the triangle (shown in the chart).

I'm not sure if I'd want to hold again, but I do see two potential scenarios in the fairly near future which I'd consider trading it in, and neither of them involve buying at 15c, or anywhere between 15c and resistance. If I did want to hold again and was looking for an entry, the exact same thing would apply - waiting for 15c and buying there would be a stupid choice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.